User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    sultan of syntax wes ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    los(t) angeles
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awards Member of SocietyVerified VoterFeel Me, Fam?One Of UsStaff

    A Sorcerer's Grace --- Nigma + wes ghost

    A SORCERER'S GRACE

    +

    Eyes slice the pages, mystic aurals, I sang
    Worshiping to pacify the mortals in chains
    I believe hell is no scorch-ed terrain
    Just another life cycle in this torcherous place
    Spells misfire at vitals with a sorcerer's grace
    Skeletons lay, idle, at their worshipers wake
    But if flames aren't fake, how'd they get 'em to stay?
    I guess I'm saying, Hell's vacant....it's just the plot of a play


    Its just the clock, the ticks that talk to me, they're blots in my gaze
    If it wasn't for the spots that they peg, I would walk in a daze
    The cogs have displayed more knowledge than prophets contain
    Cresting jetsam create a flotsam, it's wake withdraws the mistakes
    We take deep pause for the greats; the big and small hands create paws for the face
    Like jaws, when they sway. Midnight finds them aligned and embraced.
    A cause to displace.....me.....all because they're erasing
    A finite defining of my life, encasing

    Twilight, trade off the divine light, gaining such a slight shade
    Sacred. And you might see changes
    It’s my time, dragging in the night life, braggadocio mic-night striking all the bite-sized haters
    Life gave me lemons so I sliced them in the limelight, hind-sight caters to a wise minded nature
    I find him favored; an eNigmatic rhyme bite of the phantom's favorite flavor..

    Like light unto the paper
    Ink fights..
    It sides with my mind and we turn the light to vapor
    A cave so bright but now it's tapered
    Darkness envelops..
    ..go say hello and meet your neighbor


    These sheets’ll slay ya, at least a lethal line per piece of paper
    We redefine reality, releasing rage to reach the rays
    The reason that you’re being slain, it’s seeming safer
    Breathing but disease has plauged you, seek a sage and speak to nature..
    As if we really made these craters....a comet-kaze way to anchor
    each and every move I made here. Plus, I'm beast, just like a rancor
    that had not just died, but came clear...I've seen the fossil too...
    Apostles came to catch the clue...and nigma let 'em through

    Yeah, let em through, said the path'll bring them better clues
    Then softly tread in the direction of the steps they left by boots
    When they’re lost, proceed to call their words to test these dudes
    They’re nothing crazy, the same as those reading, yes, that's you

    My roughest pages would fuck your faces, a bigger boss
    King of bragging, four winged-dragon and a triggered hostile
    Your pungent odor of stagnant urine, it stings my nostrils
    All know the combo of Wes G. and Nig’s colossal

    2017 to infin---fuck that, it's 'till we're fossils

    --

    Last edited by wes ghost; 10-19-2017 at 10:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Administrator Vlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awards Member of SocietyThe CuredVerified VoterFeel Me, Fam?One Of Us
    Quote Originally Posted by wes ghost View Post
    A SORCERER'S GRACE

    +

    Eyes slice the pages, mystic aurals, I sang
    Worshiping to pacify the mortals in chains
    I believe hell is no scorch-ed terrain
    Just another life cycle in this torcherous place
    Spells misfire at vitals with a sorcerer's grace
    Skeletons lay, idle, at their worshipers wake
    But if flames aren't fake, how'd they get 'em to stay?
    I guess I'm saying, Hell's vacant....it's just the plot of a play
    Ayyyy, fire to open here. Think this is gonna be fun to read. Like the chemistry so far.
    ' Spells misfire at vitals with a sorcerer's grace
    Skeletons lay, idle, at their worshipers wake'

    Simple-ish yet dope schemes too.

    Quote Originally Posted by wes ghost View Post
    Its just the clock, the ticks that talk to me, they're blots in my gaze
    If it wasn't for the spots that they peg, I would walk in a daze
    The cogs have displayed more knowledge than prophets contain
    Cresting jetsam create a flotsam, it's wake withdraws the mistakes
    We take deep pause for the greats; the big and small hands create paws for the face
    Like jaws, when they sway. Midnight finds them aligned and embraced.
    A cause to displace.....me.....all because they're erasing
    A finite defining of my life, encasing
    Twilight, trade off the divine light, gaining such a slight shade
    Sacred. And you might see changes
    It’s my time, dragging in the night life, braggadocio mic-night striking all the bite-sized haters
    Life gave me lemons so I sliced them in the limelight, hind-sight caters to a wise minded nature
    I find him favored; an eNigmatic rhyme bite of the phantom's favorite flavor..
    Nigma very consistent with how he writes, can tell the style and 'type' of content that seems to end up coming out. Not a bad thing at all since it's all very smooth and well chosen wording. Thought this line was a bit awkward ' Cresting jetsam create a flotsam, it's wake withdraws the mistakes'.
    Not sure I'm a fan of ' all because they're erasing A finite defining of my life, encasing', tbh, think the comma pause before encasing threw the end rhyme off just slightly.

    Didn't overly like the line length inconsistency from:

    ' Twilight, trade off the divine light, gaining such a slight shade
    Sacred. And you might see changes'

    To

    ' It’s my time, dragging in the night life, braggadocio mic-night striking all the bite-sized haters
    Life gave me lemons so I sliced them in the limelight, hind-sight caters to a wise minded nature'

    Smooth though. And I can tell ya'll are having fun with this so I fucks with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by wes ghost View Post

    Like light unto the paper
    Ink fights..
    It sides with my mind and we turn the light to vapor
    A cave so bright but now it's tapered
    Darkness envelops..
    ..go say hello and meet your neighbor
    This was dope. Classic Phantom right here.

    Quote Originally Posted by wes ghost View Post
    These sheets’ll slay ya, at least a lethal line per piece of paper
    We redefine reality, releasing rage to reach the rays
    The reason that you’re being slain, it’s seeming safer
    Breathing but disease has plauged you, seek a sage and speak to nature..
    As if we really made these craters....a comet-kaze way to anchor
    each and every move I made here. Plus, I'm beast, just like a rancor
    that had not just died, but came clear...I've seen the fossil too...
    Apostles came to catch the clue...and nigma let 'em through
    Yeah, let em through, said the path'll bring them better clues
    Then softly tread in the direction of the steps they left by boots
    When they’re lost, proceed to call their words to test these dudes
    They’re nothing crazy, the same as those reading, yes, thats you
    My roughest pages would fuck your faces, a bigger boss
    King of bragging, four winged-dragon and a triggered hostile
    Your pungent odor of stagnant urine, it stings my nostrils
    All know the combo of Wes G. and Nig’s colossal

    2017 to infin---fuck that, it's 'till we're fossils
    Like the transition between writers to start this section from the last.
    ' These sheets’ll slay ya, at least a lethal line per piece of paper' < Dope line.
    Shit, dope first FOUR lines from Nigma here.

    'Comet-kaze' hahaha clever.

    Gonna repeat what I've already said, but, fuck it. The transitions are dope here, carrying on the scheme smoothly.

    Hahaha, last 5 lines of this, good way to end this. Had fun reading through this, so I assume you both had fun writing it and that's dope. Some standout lines throughout and from both here. Would love to see you two attack a specific topic at some point down the road as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top