Some of you may have noticed that a few of our forum sections disappeared earlier. These specifically being: Monthly PreSCRIPTion, Open Mic, Literature & Scripts and Screenplays.

We were in the middle of switching some of the graphics with the section interrupts; the quotes specifically, and in doing so the forum headers ended up being purged, this took the underlying sections with it.

As of now we've been trying to restore or access the content of those through the database, unsuccessfully so far, and while we're going to do what we can to get that back I can't guarantee that it will work. Worst case is obviously that anything posted in those sections won't be retrievable. I hope that some of you will have those drops saved in notes somewhere, and I know alot of the Open Mic drops have been copied from notes or previously posted on other sites so I encourage you to repost for feedback.

I'd like to apologize to those who have posted their pieces, and those who took time out of their days to drop feedback, especially @Rude, @SELF ACTIVATE, @Sammy, @Vammy. Do know that it is always appreciated and I hope this doesn't discourage you from it.

Thank you to everyone for what they've put forth so far on this journey and I hope it continues to gain momentum. We wouldn't have what we have without all of you so nothing but respect to each and every one of you. 1.

Oh, almost forgot - I will be rewriting the Monthly PreSCRIPTion info soon, and do note that it will continue, and will run until October 31st.