1 20.00%
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awards Member of SocietyThe CuredVerified VoterFeel Me, Fam?One Of Us

Conversation - Update and Poll:

Hullo, good morning. It's been brought to my attention that at least a few, including myself, unfortunately, and probably more, have been having some difficulty getting time to write for OWL, which has an original due date of the 22nd. I know a few have dropped already and appreciate that 100%. Not trying to make excuses, Wes & I have been on deadlines for work and with the [other site] PPV not long ago and Thanksgiving coming up for you Americans, it might be pushing it for some people getting in drops on time. I know the due date was long already, and I'm salty at the thought of pushing it back any further, but it's getting addressed here.

What I'd like to do is get sort of a vote, or at least opinions, on extending this week to be due following Thanksgiving, even say Saturday/Sunday/Monday sort of thing. Also on this sort of note, it's been suggested that Week 2 gets pushed back to perhaps following Christmas, which I think mayyyyy be unnecessary but might be beneficial.

So, please let me know opinions on:

1. Extending week 1 deadline a bit further out
    2. Week 2 before or after Christmas?

Thanks.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You only have "Yeah sure" as a choice to two totally separate questions... Just wanted to put that out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The poll is only for what it's titled for, Week 1 extend or nah, otherwise its a discussion for the points.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make the adjustments for the initial week and push back the deadline .. but in the future, enforce the deadlines

I work 40-50 hours a week at my Fulltime job, and i manage a side business.

I'm willing to bet that there are very few people signed up to this league that are even close to as busy as i am, so my sympathy factor is super limited on deadlines. 3 weeks is a massive amount of time to write, in fact, my verse was done almost 2 weeks early.

and just curious, are there going to be weekly magazines? and if so, would you like me to include my video reviews for this league?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Enoch, yeah, think we were planning on doing at least audio review/community discussion sort of thing. Would definitely be interested in your video review as well, bro, always a good look.